SVK Stiavelli Intermittent Motion Vertical Form Fill Seal
machines for bagging various products -
SVK ELECTRONICS VFFS Vertical Form Fill Seal
SVK Electronic is the technological development
of the STIAVELLI SNV2000 intermittent motion
vertical packaging machine. It is used to pack big
volumes of long-cut (PL model) or shortcut pasta,
rice, snacks, dried fruits, candies, granular products,
etc. (PC model).
SVK Electronic produces pillow type bags, with or
without side bellows, with or without handle, starting
from flexible film wound
up in reels.
The filling of the product is controlled by one of
several different dosing systems; Multihead
Combination Weighers, Volumetric Filler, Auger Filler,
Pendular Weighers, or special systems.
- Electronic management of all machine
parameters thanks to the multitask operator
- Extremely versatile machine with possible
coupling with any kind of weigher and doser.
- High quality of components sharply reduces
parts wear and consequently maintenance time.
- phased electronic control with automatic
resetting after any machine stop.
- Epoxy painted steel tubular structure with
- All parts in contact with the product are in
- Sealing jaws driven by a brushless motor.
- Self-centring shaft reel holder.
- Automatic reel unwinding device.
- Transversal automatic film centering device
and machine stop device for film breakage
controlled and regulated by fibre optic sensors.
- Device with encoder for bags measuring.
- Hot air blow type vertical sealer.
- Heat impulse transversal sealing/cutting
group with seal cooling device to ensure
a better closure of bags.
- Pneumatic expansion reel holding shaft for
an easy replacement of reels.
- Self-diagnostic program to help the
operator to identify easily the eventual
machine stops causes.
- Operator interface touch-screen type color
panel for memorization, control and
self-diagnostic of all the machine operation
parameters. Possibility of remote control
through modem via Internet.
- Machine cycle control by PLC.
- Hot bar transversal sealing group to seal
polypropylene films or laminates.
15 - 20 pack/min @ 5kg bags
Polypropylene / Polyethylene
|Reel max. diameter:-
|Compressed air pressure:-
Complete turn-keys food processing and packaging
solutions are available on request.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your application.